miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

Adele

Yesterday I went to a tribute of my dear Adele in Hard Rock Cafe. The band who played her songs were called La Poupèe, the singer was to thin but she had an amazing voice, but I would've wished that she had styled herself more like Adele.

As you know Adele  has a great talent but unfortunately she is also known for being overweight so she tries to look slimmer by always wearing black clothes.
 

I also wanted to pay a tribute to Adele in my outfit, so I decided to played it safe by wearing a LBD (little black dress).

I also wore this jeweled collard that's super beautiful and so stylish

Perhaps I could have worn heels but instead I decide to wear this cute black leather loafers and an envelope clutch.

The final touch was a grey blazer, because you all know that I LOVE blazers, that's kind of my personal touch.
See full look HERE

PS: photos courtesy of Ricky

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario